Experience a Carolina Christmas at the 49th annual Southern Christmas Show. The annual kickoff to
the holidays in the Carolinas and beyond, the show features six acres of crafts, gifts, Christmas
decorations, festive foods, art and plenty to wrap up and take home. It’s the South’s favorite holiday
• More than six acres of merchants, shopkeepers and crafters
• Olde Towne Village of Shops and holiday designer rooms
• Unique gifts for the hard-to-buy-for people on your list
• Treasures from around the world and across the country
• North Carolina wineries sampling and sales
• Healthy, organic and “green” gifts, from food to decorations
• Holiday Entertainment Stage
• Crafts, art, holiday foods, gifts, decorations, tinsel and trim
• Model trains and miniature houses
• Christmas Tree Lane
• Decorated doors, wreaths, mantels and more
• … and Santa Claus too!
Being bombarded with information about events during the school year can be stressful. Besides worrying about homework, grades and getting your child to school every morning, now you have to keep track of the latest events, fundraisers and other happenings.
Fortunately, Parent Teacher News in Charlotte is changing all of that with a magazine that focuses on your child’s school district. There's no need to wonder what’s going on at your child’s school – you'll know what’s happening when you rely on Parent Teacher News.
We started out more than two decades ago to give Union County, Gaston County, Cabarrus County and the Rowan-Salisbury and Charlotte-Mecklenburg school systems a way to communicate with the community. With the goal of promoting involvement in the school system, Parent Teacher News works hard to make information easily accessible to parents, teachers, students and community members.
Published five times a year, we’re the only source in the school system informing parents of happenings within the district, and we’re the only non-educational paper approved for classroom distribution.
Our free publication is the comprehensive source for:
• Changes in the school
• Community happenings
• Fundraising opportunities
• News about district achievements
• Information on where kids can eat for free
• Student highlights and achievements
Make sure you’re 100% involved in your child’s education by grabbing a copy of Parent Teacher News from the middle or high school office. Students in elementary school receive a copy to take home.
We wouldn’t be able to keep you fully updated on the latest and greatest in five local school districts without support from the community and our sponsors. Parent Teacher News and our sponsors are dedicated to bringing to light the achievements, events and news of schools in Mecklenburg, Rowan, Union, Gaston and Cabarrus Counties.
Don’t miss the next copy of Parent Teacher News – get it from your child’s school office to stay on top of current and future events.